Start Your Day with Coffee and a Prayer







Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Well today I am blogging. I have just become acquainted with this form of communication. I have been reading other sites and really enjoyed getting to know the writers, where they live, what they see and how their lives are moving along just like everyone else. The joys and heartaches we see everyday are so similar but of course a little different.

This morning on my way to work I saw a dog on the side of the road. He was panting and looked like he had been traveling all night. I prayed for that dog and for all the other strays on the road, human and animal. I did not stop for that dog. I just let him be, continuing to wander. Maybe just maybe he was on his way home.

I only have to travel about 4 miles to work but in that short time I encounter many emotions. Some days like today a tear comes to my eye and I hope and pray I can do some good for all those I see. We are all going through life with ups and downs but I believe we are put here to help one another. The helping can be just a smile. That sure can put someone in a good mood. That of course can cause a ripple effect which could give you a feeling of hope. Hope is what we all need and can give to others if we try.

Stay positive and keep your faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment