Start Your Day with Coffee and a Prayer







Friday, June 12, 2009

Time is flying by...

Yes it seems time is going by so quickly. It is already the middle of June. Really getting hot here in Georgia. I need to do some yard work besides cutting the grass but whew the heat zaps me.

Tomorrow is my son and new daughter-in-law's wedding party. Elopement has some pluses. You can really focus on the "party". Everyone is bringing something and it is being held at the new couple's house. Maybe 100 people in and out starting in the afternoon. Tropical theme. I am making a lemon ice box cake. Yummy. Not too heavy. This will be the groom's cake so to speak. We will have a grand time.

Well it is time for our nightly walk. My dog Daisy (part Maltese) is whining beside me, she is ready to go. She knows it is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment