Start Your Day with Coffee and a Prayer







Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday evening.

I bought myself a present today. A brand spanking new 23 " monitor. So very nice. Now I just need a more comfy chair. I love to read all of the blogs out there, surf the net, look for new and interesting ideas, watch TV and movies. In fact I should just let go of my basic cable. I feel more productive in front of the computer instead of the TV. Really there is not much on the tube now a days.


Wow it was really hot and humid. We did our walk and I was drenched. I need to cut the grass but gave myself a break tonight. I will do it tomorrow or this weekend. It can go for a couple of more days. So nice coming in the house with the air conditioning. When I was a kid we did not have it but we did have an attic fan. I guess our tolerance was better or it was not as hot or both. There are different opinions about that. All I know is thank you for air conditioning.


One of the websites I really enjoy is garden junk on forums2.gardenweb.com. I love seeing pictures of gardens and "trash to treasure" garden junk. Lots of fun. In fact that is how I found Blogger. I guess I am a little behind the times apparently.


Everyone take care. Remember to say your "I love yous". Take care of your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment