Start Your Day with Coffee and a Prayer







Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thursday night hockey




This was only my 3rd time going to a hockey game. We had free tickets and good seats. I really enjoy the game even though I do not know much about the plays. I need to read up before the next game. The thing about hockey is it is not too long. I guess the intensity of it makes up for the length. Philips Arena is part of the CNN center in Atlanta.

Atlanta Thrashers played the Washington Capitals. Final score 3 to 4, they won.

5 comments:

  1. I thought ice hockey is legalized fighting without gloves!!! You must have had a wonderful time. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful blog, with excellent photos! Kind regards from Cyprus! Philip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been, but it looks like fun. Takes lots of skill to stay upright on those skates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never understood it either! Looks interesting though!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool action shots. I've only been to one hockey game and that was a long time ago, I never really got into it. Maybe if I knew more about the game.

    ReplyDelete