Start Your Day with Coffee and a Prayer







Friday, September 18, 2009

Gratitude


Each morning I usually have my coffee and sit in front of my computer and read the "blogs". I am very happy I have found this opportunity. I read comments and truly appreciate each and every one. From those comments you find others with thoughts, pictures, problems, etc. Today I found gratitude from another blogger. Thanks to each and every one of you who spend a few moments sharing with others. I enjoy your pictures and your words. Keep sharing. Have a good Friday.


DF


3 comments:

  1. You also have a good day, and thanks for the arrangement of autumn leaves, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy reading my blog list and the comments I receive on my own blog. I feel deeply touched by many of the comments left.

    Have a great weekend, take care.

    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's usually a little later in the day for me but I love reading other blogs. I love the comments left on my blog and I love reading comments on other blogs as well.

    I always enjoy your photos, you are very creative and I love to see what you will show us next. The autumn leaf arrangement is great, wonderful photo.

    Hope you have a great weekend,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete