Start Your Day with Coffee and a Prayer







Friday, January 8, 2010

snow day in GA










Not much snow but very cold today. Most all schools in the Atlanta area are closed as well as a lot of businesses including ours. Us southerners do not do ice and snow well. Most of us like to stay home. There seems to be too much craziness on the road. Not sure who is at fault but someone does something stupid when they are trying to get who knows where.  At this tme my computer says 18 degrees. I cannot remember it ever being this temp. for so long.  Sun is out and the bit of white on the ground is very pretty. I should not look a gift horse in the mouth as the saying goes. I will just enjoy an extra day and just when I thought I could make it through a full work week. Happy Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Stay warm. I'm ready for our warmer Southern weather to come back.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy snow day! Hope it doesn't last too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rose header!! Beautiful! I ALSO own the cherubs that you have in the photo! I hand painted mine..I'll take a photo and post them!
    Happy weekend sweetie!!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay warm and enjoy, it never hurts to have a long weekend.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete