Start Your Day with Coffee and a Prayer







Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another snow day in the deep south.

Weatherman predicted snow with sleet. Waiting and all of a sudden here is is around 7:00 PM right on time. White all over outside. So very cold though. Hope the power lines hold. I bought kerosene for the heater but would rather have electricity. Good time to clean a closet or two. Hold it just got a voice mail from the office. We are definitely closed tomorrow. Yippee. I was off anyway but yeah for the others.

3 comments:

  1. I remember snow days when I lived back East - they were always exciting, an unexpected vacation. Here in CO, it just doesn't happen! Go outside instead of cleaning closets. Take your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much the same as Barb, when I lived in GA I remember if a few flakes fell we could usually count on a snow day off from school or work. Living in AK and now SE Washington everything just keeps on going. Here if it gets icy the schools will close.

    Stay safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They got 11 inches in North MS. In South MS we didn't get any.

    ReplyDelete