Start Your Day with Coffee and a Prayer







Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What follows after Christmas, oh yea a new number.

Why does the new year always seem to sneak up on me. It is nothing new but I still forget. In a few days I will need to write a new number. These numbers come so very soon. 2011. Can you believe it. I my hope is that I will grow and become an all round better person. This time next year I will have a new grandbaby. Having a piece of your life continue is a wonderful gift. I pray for health and prosperity for all my family and friends. Let us have joy in this new year of 2011.

2 comments:

  1. It'll take me a month to get the date correct.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Grandbaby is a good omen for 2011! Happy New Year - wishing you good health and enough adventures to keep you smiling.

    ReplyDelete