Start Your Day with Coffee and a Prayer







Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tonight is my 40th high school reunion. I certainly have mixed emotions. I truly could not decide if I wanted to go or not. Finally I thought this is crazy, how many times do you have a 40th, once. No one cares if you look like your high school picture or not because no one does. Sure we have some similarities but we are not 17 anymore. We were babies then with baby skin. I will certainly let you know how it goes. I will have no disappointments, no matter what.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I know you will have SO MUCH FUN!! You will be so glad you went. My 25th is coming up and I cannot wait. Who cares that we're not 17 anymore?? We're all old and happy now not young and full of angst and drama like we used to be!!

    Let us know how it went!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! GO! And have a Wonderful time!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear how it was. I haven't been to one in a looooong time! I went to high school in the East and live in the West.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a once in a lifetime, hope you had a great time. We want to hear all about it.

    I'm excited about your new camera, what are you getting? I still haven't broke down and bought a DSLR, soon but now yet.

    ReplyDelete