Start Your Day with Coffee and a Prayer







Sunday, January 1, 2012

A new year 2012.

Wow another year has slipped right on by. I was blessed with a 3rd grand girl, Nora. My health is holding up. Went through all the testing that is important. Glad to be caught up with all that. Children are doing well. We all have jobs, a place to live, food on the table and love in our hearts. God has been so very kind to us. I wish all those in blog land a happy new year with blessings so abundant. I know so many are going through hard times and I pray for you all. My main thought for the new year is to be kinder to those around me whether it be at work, or just on the road. Everyone has a row to hoe and sometimes it is easy ground and other times full of pebbles and roots. Stay alert and be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment