Start Your Day with Coffee and a Prayer







Sunday, May 22, 2011

May in Georgia

Getting ready for another excursion. This time going to Colorado, Grand Lake. Cannot wait. Life around here is dull but then again stuff is always a changing. Daughter lost her job, losing their house, they are moving in with mother in law, and they have sold just about everything. I am truly hoping this will be a fresh start for them. I truly believe in good coming from change. Make lemonade out of the lemons life throws at you. Weather here is already too hot even though we did have a wonderful cool spell with warm sun, now the sun is way too warm. High 90s yesterday. Colorado I am so ready to see you.


Water rushing beside Shadowcliff at Grand Lake, Colorado.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I'm delighted to discover yours. Will look forward to your photos from Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to your daughter. Sad.

    Take care, have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete